WAYS TO BE A PART
OF THE HOPE PROJECT
CLAIM A TAG
Claim a virtual tag and drop the item off during weekend services on November 13th & December 5th.*
Sign up to volunteer at one of the upcoming community events. Browse the event list below. Get a hold of the event organizers and explore how you can help.
Find unique ways to serve your neighborhood or community during this season. There are so many opportunities to spread hope all around us. Whether it’s for a friend, family member, neighbor, or casual acquaintance, we’d encourage you to find creative ways to spread the hope and love of Jesus.
CREATIVE WAYS TO SPREAD HOPE
Use cyber Monday, Black Friday to help city partners
- Host a neighborhood Christmas party
- Coordinate your workplace or your child’s classroom to take care of a need for someone.
- Invite someone over for dinner who doesn’t have family to celebrate with
- Bring cookies or a gift to someone working Thanksgiving Day/Christmas Eve/Christmas Day
- Set aside time to pray today for our cross-cultural workers (find a complete list at bath.gracechurches.org/giveitaway/global/workers)
- Eat out and then leave a big tip
- Ask someone you don’t know if you can pray for them
- Share the reason you celebrate Christmas with someone
- Take a small gift or a snack to your local school
The Hope Project Bingo Board
It’s the perfect time to practice a heart of giving as we move into the holiday season! We would love to encourage your kids to play Hope Bingo with us! Complete at least four activities (order doesn’t matter, pick what you want!) on the sheet and then turn them in to receive a special Hope Project Power Buck. You don’t have to stop at four! Do as many as you want!